Syukri's Car Themed Cake

Monday, June 17, 2013
First off, yes, I'm very sorry for the hiatus, but as you know, May and June are the months where knots are tied and ceremonies are held. Yep, you guessed it. Weddings! I've been so busy with wedding cakes and custom cakes that I forgot to blog about them as I make them! I promise I'll be much more up-to-date on cake postings etc. However, we are active on Instagram, just so you'd like to follow us there. ;)

Now, on to the cake!


Cute, isn't it? A cake made especially for 23 year old Syukri! I was just given a theme to do any small cake with a car design. Once again, I had the freedom to design it however I like. This time, I chose to go for a race track! (with a mini red Ferrari!)

My customer loved it! And so did her son.. (and daughters too!) It was beyond their expectation! I suppose they thought about a cream cake with toy cars on them or something! Given a budget and any theme, I'm sure we'll be able to whip something up for you. After all, surprises are the best, aren't they? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Enchantress' Cauldron. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Mobile / WhatsApp;
017-8037885

Twitter / Instagram ;
@TECauldron

E-Mail ;
TECauldron@hotmail.com

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 The Enchantress' Cauldron,