Angelina's Birthday Cake!

Sunday, February 24, 2013
Say hello to our latest addition to our Kit Kat edition! (Hey, that rhymes!)


I simply cannot get over how pretty the ruffles are! Can you see it? Here's a picture of what the ruffles look like before all the butterflies invaded the cake!


SO. A few days prior, Dorothy (a regular customer of mine) sent me a text asking if I could make a butterfly themed cake. Luckily I had an opening on that day for an extra cake! At first she requested for a cream or fondant cake. I didn't have the time to make a fondant cake and a cream cake with fondant butterflies simply would not do. So, what other "dry" surfaces can I work with? Our Kit Kat Edition of course! Dorothy "trusts my judgement to make it pretty", and that's when it all started! I love it when customers give me the freedom and trust when it comes to the cake decoration! All I need is a theme, and the ones Dorothy gave me were "Butterflies" and "Princess".



When I was working on this cake, I knew exactly how I wanted the butterflies to be aligned. I also added a couple of roses since, well, butterflies are attracted to flowers. Since I was given a princess theme, pink and purple came to mind. Which, by the way, matches the colour schemes perfectly! (I wasn't told beforehand but I was pretty surprised with what I saw) However, I can't take credit for the cupcakes. I only provided the cake for the party. 

Check out the pictures below sent in by our fans on Instagram!



Pretty, isn't it? Just what every 9-year-old would want! 
Thank you so much Dorothy for the opportunity!

What do you guys think of the cake? :)

1 comments:

Anonymous at: March 19, 2013 at 4:37 AM said...

Very desсrіptive blog, I liked that bit.
Will thегe be a part 2?

Also visіt my ѕite - investing in Philadelphia real estate

Post a Comment

 
The Enchantress' Cauldron. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Mobile / WhatsApp;
017-8037885

Twitter / Instagram ;
@TECauldron

E-Mail ;
TECauldron@hotmail.com

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 The Enchantress' Cauldron,