Anuar's Birthday Cake

Saturday, February 9, 2013
Hello dearies! Drooling yet?
Do you love Kinder Bueno as much as I do?
Then you'll love this cake!





It's similar to my Kit Kat Edition cakes, but how about a Kinder Bueno Edition? (With Oreo bits on top!)
I'm thinking of adding this to the menu, with the right size of course. This cake is 6" and the ones I sell are the standard 8" cake. I'm also considering giving you dearies an option for the sizes. Maybe some of you need it for a small and intimate occasion, an average sized party or maybe even a large gathering. 6", 8" and 10" would do the trick? Yes? Let me know what you think!

Here are photos of Anuar and his birthday cake. He's like a brother to me and celebrating his 18th birthday is an important event! A cake is definitely the centerpiece and the object anyone looks forward to during a party! Accompanied by the music and the joyful singing of family and friends. Also, enjoy the cross section of the cake! (something I rarely see!)







Again, please let me know what you think of the sizes and the cake. Should it be on the menu? :)

Love, 
The Enchantress

1 comments:

{ Aisyah Taib } at: February 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM said...

*air liur meleleh.

tetiba rasa macam nak beli kek esok. sedapnyaaaa :(

Post a Comment

 
The Enchantress' Cauldron. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Mobile / WhatsApp;
017-8037885

Twitter / Instagram ;
@TECauldron

E-Mail ;
TECauldron@hotmail.com

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 The Enchantress' Cauldron,