Chinese New Year 2013 Gift Packs by The Enchantress' Cauldron

Monday, February 4, 2013
I present you with our 2013 gift packs for CNY!

Celebrated on the first day of the Chinese Lunar Calendar, this is the most important annual festival for the Chinese community. This year we welcome the black snake! Debts are settled, prayers and offerings are made. New clothes are bought and plenty of food are prepared. And not to mention, gifts and desserts! This year for Chinese New Year, we have prepared handmade chocolate truffles! Rich and delicate, handmade chocolate truffles make an exquisite Chinese New Year gift that will be treasured by all who are lucky enough to be on your list. Made with love and coated with premium milk and dark chocolate, they come in three assorted flavours; black forest, green tea and orange.


Black Forest

Green Tea

Orange


Set A - Box of 4
Assorted premium handmade truffles packed nicely in a box of 4, wrapped with ribbons and attached with a Chinese New Year card. 
RM15.00




Set B - Box of 9 
Assorted premium handmade truffles packed nicely in a box of 9, wrapped with ribbons and attached with a Chinese New Year card. 
RM30.00

Set C - Box of 4 & 9 
Assorted premium handmade truffles packed nicely in a box of 4 & 9, wrapped with ribbons and attached with a Chinese New Year card. 
RM42.00 


So, I may be a bit late in promoting the Chinese New Year gift packs due to my busy schedule. 2012 and 2013 has been booming since Christmas 2011! For that, I thank you all so so much! I hope you like our little CNY cards because I am so in love with the oriental design! Speaking of which, have you cleaned your houses and stocked up on goodies? I know a few houses to visit for CNY and I personally can't wait to eat all the sweets and treats. Of course, I'll be giving them our signature handmade truffles as well. Win win, no? Why not get your friends and families (or significant other) a box of these babies! They'll melt in your mouth and leave you feeling like you just went to heaven! I assure you we have the most reasonably priced products given the ingredients that we use. Trust me. Would I lie to you? :)

 Oh! Don't forget to stock up on firecrackers as well! What better way to start the lunar new year other than a big boom, yes? ;)

That's all for now. Our next posts will be about... *drumroll* Valentine Gift Packs! Something that everyone will be looking forward to! Other than that, we'll be turning 3 on the day itself! Brings me back to those days when I was a university student looking for extra money. :)

I hope you all had a great weekend, and a better week ahead! Happy Monday, dearies!

Love,
The Enchantress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Enchantress' Cauldron. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Mobile / WhatsApp;
017-8037885

Twitter / Instagram ;
@TECauldron

E-Mail ;
TECauldron@hotmail.com

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 The Enchantress' Cauldron,