Cute Little Chicken!

Monday, June 17, 2013

It's so adorable! Look at it, with it's glasses and all! This cake was actually a last minute order by a friend of mine, Ceres. The picture was also taken by Ceres, by the way. :)

Prior to making Syukri's cake (in the previous entry), I was contacted by Ceres and she asked if I could take her last minute order of a cake shaped like a cute little chicken with glasses. Why glasses? Because the recipient of this cake is a man who sells chicken rice, and yes, you guessed it, he wears glasses! I suppose it is rather comical to symbolise the chicken and the uncle. Ironic, but pleasantly warm. Ceres told me how the uncle reacted and I felt so happy! The uncle was so moved by the surprise his daughter and colleagues had decided to surprise him with a cake on his birthday. He was 50, I believe. :) He was so touched by the act, he excused himself to the wash room and came back with red eyes and nose. (The effects you get after crying!) I'm so thrilled that I got to be part of what made him so happy that night. It's definitely something he will never forget and I am honoured to contribute to that. :)

Love always, 
The Enchantress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Enchantress' Cauldron. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Mobile / WhatsApp;
017-8037885

Twitter / Instagram ;
@TECauldron

E-Mail ;
TECauldron@hotmail.com

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 The Enchantress' Cauldron,