Rainbow Swirls

Thursday, April 11, 2013
Hello! So, here's another gifted cake.
(I just love gift cakes! I could do whatever I want with it!)

I made this for my mom's 50th birthday. She loves red velvet and cream cheese.
So I thought, why not change the colour of the cream cheese into, well, perhaps something colourful?
And classy, of course.
Feast your eyes on this pretty little thing!



Birthday girl and her best friends since kindergarten.

What's left after distributing the cakes evenly to 6 guests. :)

Love,
The Enchantress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Enchantress' Cauldron. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Mobile / WhatsApp;
017-8037885

Twitter / Instagram ;
@TECauldron

E-Mail ;
TECauldron@hotmail.com

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 The Enchantress' Cauldron,