Rainbow Cake with Cream Cheese

Monday, March 11, 2013
Bonjour mes amis! I got a WhatsApp from my regular customer Azlin, ordering a 6x6", 7 coloured rainbow cake with cream cheese for her 8 year old nephew. I was excited since I've never made 7 layers before! Have a look! It weighs 2.2kg with a height of 6"!


 My soldiers for the day!

And here's how the cake looks like before the final frosting!
Look at all the colours!

For this exact cake, it costs RM140.
Anyone interested, do drop me an e-mail or a message on Facebook. :)

Also, to Azlin, congratulations on the safe arrival of your newest family member!! She just had her baby boy last Saturday. May babyhood be filled with lots of joy and make for lots of wonderful memories. All the best! 

xx
The Enchantress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Enchantress' Cauldron. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Mobile / WhatsApp;
017-8037885

Twitter / Instagram ;
@TECauldron

E-Mail ;
TECauldron@hotmail.com

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 The Enchantress' Cauldron,