First Hello

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello hello! This is The Enchantress' Cauldron's (TEC) first blog post! We've been in the business for almost 3 years now! *fireworks and claps*

 I'm also new to blogging, but I will do the best I can. I will input my thoughts and maybe something chronological, perhaps even something personal. 

My name is Lyanna and I am the Enchantress. Well, I don't do actual hocus-pocus magic, but I'd like to think I do some kind of magic. You know, yummy treats that are so heavenly, it's like they're magically altered to satisfy your taste buds? 

I know some of you are wondering, why "The Enchantress' Cauldron"? Why the lengthy name? Let me break it down for you. An enchantress is a magician or spell-caster, sometimes called a witch. With that, I am admitting publicly that I am into the witchcraft, wizardry and whatnot. I've always wanted to be a witch, thanks to Sabrina(the Teenage Witch), Piper Halliwell(Charmed) and Hermione Granger(Harry Potter). How cool was snapping a finger and something would magically appear in your hand?

Now, we move on to the cauldron.

^ See the pot?
That's actually a cauldron, used by enchanters (and enchantresses) to concoct potions or a spell by adding in various ingredients. Remember those scenes yet? With smoke pouring out of the cauldron? Yes? :D

Do you see the symbolic-ness yet?
(I'm already visually aiding you!)

Me = Enchantress
and that ^ is my cauldron!

So you see, the company is based on my personal interests, and so are the taste and flavours of my products. After all, there's a saying that goes, 

"If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life." 

by Marc Anthony. Yes, the singer.
I must admit, that quote works for me! We will be three years on Valentine's Day and I'm loving every minute of it! Who doesn't want my job? Experimenting with new flavours every day(while nibbling) and making people(and their stomachs) happy. I couldn't be more thrilled!

Anyway, I think we've covered the introductory and background details on how the name started.
I'll blog again very soon, I promise!

Much love, 
The Enchantress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Enchantress' Cauldron. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Mobile / WhatsApp;
017-8037885

Twitter / Instagram ;
@TECauldron

E-Mail ;
TECauldron@hotmail.com

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 The Enchantress' Cauldron,